Thursday, April 30, 2009

In one week...

...my baby will be a year old. I always think it is funny that we know things are coming yet they never cease to amaze us. Every milestone is as amazing as if we didn't know they were coming. I knew Bella would start eating food by herself, yet I'm still amazed to see those little fingers pick up a cheerio and make it into her mouth. I knew she'd start to recognize people and animals, yet I'm convinced that she is a genius when she can point at a picture of a chinchilla after I ask which one is Scrappy....or when she says 'meow!' after seeing a kitty (ok, more like "eeee-oow!"). I knew Bella would start walking, but I also feel as though she is the only child in the world to figure out how to stand on her two legs.
In other words, she just flat out amazes me everyday and I couldn't be more proud of her. I look forward to a lifetime of this!














1 comment:

Jessie said...

I can't believe our little babies are going to be one! Your thoughts are my own at this point! I'm totally with ya!