Tuesday, February 1, 2011

wow, a month and a half...

I think about blogging just about every day. I have so much going on in my head that I want to write down and get recorded, but yet I never seem to either have the time or energy to do it. I started writing a 'family update' blog a week ago and only got through me and JT. I hope to write about Addy and Bella soon because they change every day! I need to record whats going on NOW before I forget.

I'm also getting caught up on your blogs. I finally found an app for my iPod Touch that allows me to easily read blogs. I'm hardly on my laptop anymore thanks to my nifty little "iTouch". But it doesn't really encourage my blogging either as I don't like to type out more than a sentance or two on it at a time.

But here's hoping I can get recomitted to blogging as I really like it as a way to go back and remember details that are too easily forgotten.

No comments: