Friday, April 25, 2008

Still waiting!

No bebe yet! My due date was yesterday - but I've always thought it was a week early. I predict I'll go early next week. At this point, it'd be nice to wait out the weekend since I have 2 b-day celebrations tomorrow.

But, of course we will welcome her and be thrilled whenever she decides to come!

Yesterday, JT's team at work invited me out to lunch with them to celebrate baby. It was nice to meet them all since he's been working with them for a year, and will continue to work with them for the next couple of years (he's already been given a promotion effective this summer that will have him staying where he is for a while). It was also a nice excuse to take the afternoon off!

Who knows what I'll be blogging about next week - either that I'm still waiting or that I'm changing diapers!

1 comment:

Amie and Carson said...

waiting is the hardest part, hang in there!!! Can't wait to welcome your new addition!!