Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We are still here

I don’t know what we are busy doing, but we are just busy I guess. I don’t even know where I left off…but the most recent things Bella is amazing us with include
  • Pulling herself up on everything
  • Standing by herself for seconds at a time
  • DEMANDING to take your hands to walk around. She only crawls if she has to.
  • Increasing her vocab to include “nananananana” and “doy doy doy”
  • Eating more solid food like shredded chicken, cheerios, chunks of potato and fruit, etc…and making a BIG mess in the process
  • Getting diaper rash so bad it blistered :(
  • Getting her first bad cold (then giving it to mommy, then to daddy, then to the grandparents)
  • Using a sippy cup by her self (this one is scary to watch…it makes her look so big!)
  • Having her 9 month check up – 28 inches and 20lbs 3 oz
  • Growing out of clothes to the point that Mom and Dad actually had to go buy more
  • Going swimming for the first time


    And I’m sure much more. All I can say is that my favorite part of life right now is being able to go home after work, feed Bella (and JT) then have a good solid chunk of family playtime. The only thing that tops that are weekends where we can have hours on end of family playtime. All we have to do is let her loose with some of her toys and it is hours of entertainment. I can’t imagine it getting much better than this, but I know it does – which makes me very fortunate!

    If you want to see pics check out my facebook page or flickr page. Flickr isn’t updated with recent (swimming!) pics yet but will be soon.

3 comments:

Amie and Carson said...

It's amazing how fast time goes and how hard it is to keep everyone updated!! :)

Jessie said...

I was wondering where you went...

Sarah said...

You have been MIA for a while!! I can't believe she is growing up so fast! We have to hang out again soon so I can see her!