Wednesday, November 21, 2007

All is well!

On their advice, I ended up going to the Dr yesterday to have them check my blood pressure and to talk about the vision spots. My blood pressure was normal when checked at the office. I was told not to trust anyone that takes it via a machine instead of listening themselves. So all seems normal. They took blood to test my kidneys and told me to get my vision checked, otherwise all seems normal. I guess some preggo ladies can’t even wear contacts because THE SHAPE OF THEIR EYES CHANGE. wtf?


Anyway, the real good news is that I got to hear B.T. again. The heart rate was 151…but boy was it hard to find! I guess B.T. was facing backwards or something. Anyway, it’s fun to hear.

Thanks to everyone who has commented already!!
Jessica – thanks for introducing me to BlogSpot. I already like it better than LiveJournal.
Sarah – my biggest fan ;) …and B.T.’s (non-related biggest fan), I think!
Amie – I can’t wait to read up on your blog. I bet I’ll learn a lot from you!
Jessie – I thought they were going to be migraines, too…but then I only had mild headaches afterwards. Thank goodness! Hopefully Marty doesn’t see spots very often!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so happy that nothing seems to be wrong. Let's keep it that way!!! I can't wait for Dec. 6th!!

Love,
Your Biggest Fan