Wednesday, November 12, 2008

6 Month Stats!



6 Month Stats!
Weight: 17 ½ lbs = 75th percentile (up 2.2lbs from her 4 m check up)
Height: 27” = 90th percentile (2” longer than her 4 m check up)
Head: 17.5 cm = 90th percentile (.5 cm larger than her 4m check up)
Teethers are coming in! The Dr saw a couple of white things popping through.


We get to start feeding her ‘real’ food now! This weekend I’ll start by giving her sweet potatoes and we are supposed to introduce new foods about once a week to watch for signs of allergies. Call me crazy, but I’m going to start off making my own baby food. Although time consuming, it seems easy enough and at least I know she is getting pure fruits and veggies. We’ll see how long it lasts. J

We finally got everything for her room décor! The room has been ‘done’ for a while, but I still needed to hang pictures, valance, and I ended up getting a crib bumper (I don’t care what anyone says, it’s NOT going to fall off and suffocate her and I’d rather prevent her arms/legs from getting caught). I forgot to take pictures to post, but will soon… I’ll probably wait until my latest craft project is done and hung up.

Everyday it seems like Bella is making new noises and even more alert than the day before. I swear she sings along with us now. Especially when she is ‘dancing’ with Daddy and he sings the songs on the radio to her. She’ll start to sing (ok, screech!) along!

Oh, and these PJs that Grandma H bought her were supposed to be too big/ones she’d never grow into…. Time flies!

I will leave you with a sleeping bear who loves her monkey:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am glad to hear she is doing so well!! All her measurements look good!

Good luck on making her food! I hope you can keep it up. I know how important it is to you for her to have pure food without added sugars and stuff.

I am excited to see the room after you finish it up! YAY! And those jammies are adorable!!!