Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Scratch That...

...no thrush here. Not according to the Doc. She saw no signs of infection...

Now, before you assume I'm a hypochondriac I want to clarify that a lactation consultant advised me to go to the Dr because she thought she saw the start of the infection. Also, a La Leche League leader thought my symptoms definitely were thrush. So I wasn't just making it all up!

I should be happy...but in reality this means my pain and issues are something else. I was kind of hoping we could solve the issue and treat it and be done. Now it is back to square one...

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Don't worry - it seems I ALWAYS think I have something and then they always tell me it is a virus or something mundane. It always makes me feel so dumb.

Sarah said...

Ugh, that sucks. I would rather just know what it is too. I hope you can get this all figured out!!