Monday, January 2, 2012

My First "Original" Pin [PCL]

PCL = Pinterest Come to Life

I put "original" in quotes because I'm sure I saw this somewhere and it inspired me today. I doubt I'm the first to think of this but I didn't have a Pin to repin, so I took a picture and uploaded my work directly. Someone already repinned it!

I was inspired today as I continued to clean up Christmas aftermath. I cut up an empty wrapping paper tube and used it for all of Bella's hair binders, clips and bows.

It's not pretty, but it'll do the job. We'll see how long it lasts. My work already paid of, however, when Jeremy gave me compliments for organizing. He's usually the one coming up with 'solutions' for things...so he was impressed with me. It's the little things in life. <3

1 comment:

Jessie said...

That seems smart for going on vacation possibly?